Business valuations are considered to be a sophisticated art that requires a deep understanding of industry factors.
We choose the appropriate valuation method from international accounting standards by:
- Analyzing the history of the company, its financial situation and operational ratios.
- Adjusting certain accounts to reflect a more reasonable position.
- Comparing the company’s results to identical companies from the same industry and country
- Review and discuss the potential estimated future financial results and compare those to the historical trends.
MN Auditing has successfully conducted valuation services for:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Valuations of real estates
- Bankruptcy and reorganizations