MN AUDITING provides accounting services to ensure the understanding of the accounting industry developments as well as the computerized accounting systems through a list of services that includes
We can also offer:
- Bookkeeping all accounting transactions and day-to-day accounting procedures.
- Design and evaluate the company’s accounting systems.
- Provide an advice to the current accounting system, which helps to increase the effectiveness of their performance.
- Design and implement effective circle of document courses and monitor the implementation on it.
- Advise on the best accounting policies to be followed.
- Estimate and design of internal control systems.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS.